Selerio is an AR start-up spin-out from the University of Cambridge & Google-funded tech. We make interactions between virtual and physical objects possible by turning the real world into a structured 3D virtual space.
Our AR Solutions
Selerio SDK for AR provides smart 3D anchors consisting of a img/mesh, pose (position, rotation, scale) and class for each object. The SDK enables interactions such as:
• Virtual characters playing with real objects.
• Real objects occluding virtual objects.
• Persistent AR filters attached to real objects.
How it works
1. Offline Indexing / We create an index of physical objects and train a model to detect them in 6D.
2. On-Device Detection / Using our SDK, AR applications load the ML model to identify relevant objects.
3. Real Time Interaction / Via 3rd-party rendering engines (ie Unity), apps display interactions with the real world.
We are published, award-winning AR experts who’ve presented at top conferences (CVPR, ICCV and SIGGRAPH), and have 7+ years developing products and releasing services to millions.
CO-FOUNDER & CEO
Ex-Senior Engineer @ AWS
Rhodes University, South Africa
CO-FOUNDER & CTO
Ex-Research Scientist at Microsoft Hololens
Ph.D. University of Cambridge, UK
Entrepreneuer, Ex-PM Capitol Records
Columbia University, New York
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Ph.D. University of Maryland, Baltimore County